Project Manager UNI 11648:2022
Blended e-learning course, 35 hours of preparation for certification exams according to UNI 11648:2022 (35 hours of lessons + 3 hours remotely with the teacher).
€599,00 + VAT
Prezzo più basso negli ultimi 30 giorni: €599,00 + IVA
The training course represents a useful refresher course on the Project Management, for all those who are involved in project management activities in various ways. The training contents of the course are recognized by the Certification Bodies (CB) recognized by ACCREDIA for the purposes of admission to the Project Manager certification exam (according to the UNI 11648:2022 standard) and the course has also been qualified by one of them. At the end of the course, a simulation exam similar to those in force for qualification and/or certification tests is carried out, while throughout the course various self-assessment tests with multiple choice questions will allow you to consolidate your understanding of the topics.
Moreover, the Certification Body recognized by ACCREDIA appreciated the completeness of the teaching material, the clear communication of the contents and the exhaustive documentation. The verification of the training course was carried out during an in-person course and confirmed the teacher's competence and ability "to engage the classroom", involving all participants by proposing project management themes and processes set in their particular reality corporate.
During the exploratory investigation carried out on the A4PM® platform of blended e-learning courses, the teaching structure of the courses was appreciated:
- the asynchronous part, in which the videos of the teacher were evaluated with a very representative sampling, who manages to keep the lessons fluid and interesting, the official slides of the course and the exercises with multiple choice questions to verify learning
- the platform is graphically functional, simple to use and easily accessible from both smartphones, tablets or PCs
- in the synchronous part, the meetings with the participants are engaging and effective in verifying learning.
All end-of-course tests and exam simulations are correct and compliant with the type of exams that the candidate will have to face.
The course provides general and basic knowledge in the field of Project Management, it aims to provide all those who work in project management or who would like to specialize in project management, with the knowledge necessary to manage projects appropriately and effectively in accordance with the ISO 21502:2021 standard.
Upon completion of the training courses the participant will be able to:
- apply strategies, organizational approaches, relational and behavioral approaches to improve project management;
- effectively apply techniques and methods for project planning and control;
- face the exam to obtaining the qualification of project manager with a high probability of success